Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jump!

 This one is for my aunt Mary, who had this great idea of compiling jumping pictures. I did not invent the "jump shot," in fact I don't think I ever took one until my current bf introduced me to them. I will not be the last to take them either BUT I will admit that, now that I have been exposed to the joy of jumping, I may be hooked. It makes picture taking a whole lot more fun when you go out of your way to be ridiculous in them. So, here are a few of my favorites although while looking through these (and laughing to tears), I was disappointed to realize just how much my broken 5th metatarsal set me back this year. Oh well...here's to 2011 jumping pics.
 In front of the Green Monster at Fenway

 The Zapata Ranch

 Sandia Mountains, Albuquerque

 Grand Lake, Colorado

 Poudre River, Fort Collins, CO

 Tour de Fat..I'm a fly

 The FoCo group shot

 Another FoCo Tour de Fat pic...there were too many good ones to choose from

Helton Creek, NC

Estes Park, CO (moments before the "dancer's break")

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this. Can't wait for the "jumping with B" shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious-every outing should have a jump shot!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete