Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Announcement Announcement ANNOUNCEMENT

The chance to reconnect...
The opportunity to hone your outdoor skills...
The excuse to getaway with the girls...
The announcement you've been waiting for....


THE FALL 2010 REAL CHICKS ADVENTURE GETAWAY WEEKEND!!

OCTOBER 8-11, 2010

WINTER PARK, COLORADO



Details are still being ironed out but here's what the menu's shaping up to include:
High Ropes Course
Leave No Trace Training
2 (!!) Waterfall Hikes
Camping under the stars
Mountain Biking
Zipline
Teambuilding
Skill-building Clinics
Campfires and Cocoa
Horseback Riding
Moose-hunting (with our eyes people!)
Bracco
And of course...margaritas!

More to follow but mark your calendars, save your pennies, tell all of the Real Chicks you know.

8 comments:

  1. A terrible way to die...(announcements, not waterfall hikes)

    ugh, totally jealous that I'll be working 80 hours a week on the wards. But I'm totally making Michelle come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up. As long as everyone else is ok with the fact that I won't know anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be tricky. It's a week after kayak polo nationals. We'll see. I'm getting quite good at traveling every weekend and still functioning, so maybe I can swing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle,
    You may not know us now, but you WILL!
    It's an amazing group - you will love it!
    Jessie,
    I need to confirm with my boss, but will do all I can to make it happen!
    Georgia in 2011!
    Artie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping to make the next RC adventure, but am doing the Market to Market race on October 9th. Hopefully next time! If I am ready to leave my babies for that long, that is-lol. :) It sure sounds like a WONDERFUL time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh!!! I hate that I have to miss the next Real Chicks adventure! I miss my Chicks! As Hollie said, we're gonna be running Market to Market. Part of my heart will be with you all in CO, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in for sure. Dennis told me "Happy Birthday"! That means-it's a go!! Yahoo!
    Sweet Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess I might have to miss this one, BUT I receive e-mails from Southwest Airlines & they have a "getaway" price on flights from Omaha to Denver (I think that's the closest aiport)...anyway, Each way is $59!!! Total roundtrip was like $134.90! Now, you are still a little over an hour away from Winter Park, but...great prices!!!

    ReplyDelete