Thursday, August 11, 2011

Adventures Revealed

The fall lineup includes:

Tour de Fat- Labor Day Weekend (a tradition of course)
Holden Beach, NC
Fort Collins Sustainable Living Fair
Paonia, CO
Depoe Bay, OR
San Jose, CA
Minneapolis, MN
Omaha, NE
A visit from my awesome bro and sis-in-law (hopefully)
Complete 5th Peak and climb at least one 14er this fall

A secret weekend away that I cannot reveal at this time as it's a surprise
AND a longer adventure yet to be determined

My week-long TBD will either involve technical mountaineering south of the border
OR
backpacking in some European country

I'm waiting to see if the mountaineering will pan out (they haven't reached the minimum to run the trip yet). If not, M and I are buying the cheapest ticket available to run away together for a while. Either way, I have no complaints and plenty of new gear to try out!

When I look at this all written out, I'm a little overwhelmed. I mean, that's 5 states in addition to my own and all of these trips will occur between now and the end of November...most are just a weekend. A couple are work-related but I plan to attempt some outdoor fun while traveling for those trips too. Upon completeion, I plan to settle in for a looooong winter's nap.

What are you up to this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment