Saturday, May 21, 2011

Feelin' The Love

A group of the Omaha Real Chicks went to North Carolina last week for a girls only water adventure weekend. I was hoping I'd be able to join them but my over-committed self could swing the vacation time. From the few pictures I've seen and the facebook status updates, it looked like an incredible weekend for some incredible women.

How honored was I when they took a jump shot picture and sent it to me stating that I "was there in spirit?!?" VERY honored...and a little jealous...and maybe kind of sad...but mostly honored.

You may recall from here or here, that while I did not invent the jump shot, I sure do love them.

I've been promised at least one blog post from the NC Kayak crew so watch for more to come. In the mean time, let me just reitterate how much I adore these adventurous, life-loving women. They continue to inspire me in their relationships and free-spirited choices. I am just SO honored to have them in my life.

3 comments:

  1. love too Jessie! Where would we be without you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That was supposed to be love YOU too Jessie and I accidentally signed in under Kris' account. WHoops! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Chicks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete